Me and Mary Grace

Me and Mary Grace

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday 2/7/11

Well today was very frustrating. Mda didn't receive my biopsy slides that were supposedly overnighted. Now have to have them redone tomorrow which sucks. I hate biopsies. Sorry to be so blunt. Now I also have to have a liver biopsy,which of course takes a week to get an apptment. So ready to go home!!!! Also had to have a new petscan because ok technology I guess sucks. I know this seems negative but I just want to start treatment and every time they tell me a new test needs to be done and put it off again. I don't know why they couldn't have made me do these tests earlier as really nothing has changed from last week. I know this is supposed to be the best place, but sometimes they don't seem very organized and it gets frustrating when they tell you that you will start your treatment then they put it off again and again. Please pray for me to have patience and to beat this cancer! Thanks for all of your support and prayers

1 comment:

  1. You don'tknow me from Adam, but I just want to say, keep fighting, keep hoping! Your story means something, even if we don't know what for. It's ok to be angry and frustrated. Keep looking for the best place for YOU. Lance Armstrong went somewhere else. I know MD Anderson is amazing, but keep looking. I promise to keep praying.

    ReplyDelete